Pages

Welcome to Fourth & Folded!

Using the links on the left you can browse through some of my previous designs. Every design can be completely customized to fit your unique event. If you don't see exactly what you are looking for send me a message and I'm sure we can figure it out! I love tackling new challanges and custom designs!

Enjoy!

4.3.10

New Product : Personalized Animal Bookplates

Adorn your child's books with a personalized bookplate that will make them smile each time they open a book to read.


This makes an excellent gift for children or a mommy-to-be! Text can be customized to add a line for the giver's name so you will always remember who gave your child that special book. These also make great accessories for your book-themed baby shower!

To order, simply choose either a 'Color Bookplate' or 'White Bookplate' ....



....pick your favorite animal and color....
....and choose your own text!


I love Gus the Giraffe, which animal is your favorite?



5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I think Shelly the Seahorse is my favorite but their all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soo talented. I love Ollie, Shellie and Gloria. You are going to rock this business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about emmet and ollie. These are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I especially love Emmet + Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!! Love Emmet and Gus!

    michelle @ blissful musings
    http://www.blissfulmusings.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete