Pages

Welcome to Fourth & Folded!

Using the links on the left you can browse through some of my previous designs. Every design can be completely customized to fit your unique event. If you don't see exactly what you are looking for send me a message and I'm sure we can figure it out! I love tackling new challanges and custom designs!

Enjoy!

19.11.10

Good Things to Come!

Hello Everyone!
Things behind the scenes have been very busy here at 4th&Folded.   

First, I have been working with Lauren at I Love You Much on a new site design.  I cannot wait to unveil it!  In addition to a much more user friendly layout, it will have a behind the scenes blog where you can get to know a little bit more about me and what goes on in my life. 

 Next, I’m very excited to release the 2011 Collection.  There are 10 new designs to choose from, including new patterns, fonts and an expanded color palette.  I have teamed up with some very talented ladies to bring a few special pieces to the collection featuring custom (and gorgeous) calligraphy.

Each day after the new site launches I will be introducing a new design, followed by a new product and giveaway at the end (yay!) and a few spotlights on some of the talented people who helped make the new collection and re-launch possible.

So many good things to come!

1 comment:

  1. Squee! I'm so excited to see the new collection--I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete