Pages

Welcome to Fourth & Folded!

Using the links on the left you can browse through some of my previous designs. Every design can be completely customized to fit your unique event. If you don't see exactly what you are looking for send me a message and I'm sure we can figure it out! I love tackling new challanges and custom designs!

Enjoy!

23.9.10

Eloise : for Gwyn

Gwyn and Trey were having a small destination wedding, and then a larger reception back home! They chose Eloise as the basis for their design, incorporating their wedding colors of beet, gold and cream. We used the Lexington and Stowe patterns to compliment their classic and rustic reception.



I also created some 'Reserved' signs to save some special seats!


Congratulations to Gwyn & Trey!



No comments:

Post a Comment