Pages

Welcome to Fourth & Folded!

Using the links on the left you can browse through some of my previous designs. Every design can be completely customized to fit your unique event. If you don't see exactly what you are looking for send me a message and I'm sure we can figure it out! I love tackling new challanges and custom designs!

Enjoy!

2.2.10

Paint Party Invite for Molly....

Just because it's not a formal event doesn't mean that it doesn't deserve a fantastic invitation. Sometimes my favorite designs are the less important ones, that can be well....just FUN


One of my good friends is building a house with her new husband and this weekend they are having a "Painting Party". It's such a great way to make fun new memories in a house.......and tricking your friends into helping you paint ;) I pulled together this invite based on a typical paint swatch and we are keeping it digital so they can just email it to all their friends!


2 comments: